2018 Project Call
The REMADE Institute is announcing a call for projects. REMADE solicits and will select project proposals that help advance the goals of the Institute, and enable U.S. manufacturers to increase the recovery, reuse, remanufacturing and recycling of materials.
Webinar: Friday, January 26, 2018 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm ET
If you're interested in the webinar replay, accessing the project call templates or becoming a member, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page stating your interest, and we will be sure to get back to you with the information.
TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP DRAFT
The development of the roadmap has been possible due to the ongoing, effective collaboration the Institute is honored to have among its members and partners from companies, universities, national labs, trade associations and the U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Manufacturing Office. Input received from on-line surveys and interviews, in addition to the Technology Roadmap workshop held in September, 2017, created the foundation for this roadmap.
REMADE Institute Technology Roadmap draft
The due date for your project proposal is March 15, 2018.
Here is a summary of key dates:
- Letters of Intent and 1 page Project Summaries Due - February 9, 2018
- Feedback Provided to the Proposal Teams - February 16, 2018
- Exploratory Proposals and Full Proposals Due - March 15, 2018*
- Anticipated Project Start Date - July 2018
* Prior to the full proposal submission by March 15, interested parties must be a member of the Institute.
Please send your questions via email to REMADE_RFP@remadeinstitute.org, with the subject line: REMADE-17-01 Q&A.