2018 Project call WEBINAR
Collaboration At Its Best
The REMADE Institute is announcing a call for projects. REMADE solicits and will select project proposals that help advance the goals of the Institute, and enable U.S. manufacturers to increase the recovery, reuse, remanufacturing and recycling of materials.
All the information necessary to understand the proposal process and prepare a proposal can be accessed by clicking the links below. This RFP represents a subset of the priorities identified in the REMADE Institute Technology Roadmap.
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Project summary template
- Proposal template (full proposal or exploratory proposal)
- Instructions and template for preparation of Letters of Intent (LOIs)
- REMADE Institute Technology Roadmap draft
The development of the roadmap has been possible due to the ongoing, effective collaboration the Institute is honored to have among its members and partners from companies, universities, national labs, trade associations and the U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Manufacturing Office. Input received from on-line surveys and interviews, in addition to the Technology Roadmap workshop held in September, 2017, created the foundation for this roadmap.
The due date for your project proposal is March 15, 2018.
Here is a summary of key dates:
- Letters of Intent and 1 page Project Summaries Due - February 9, 2018
- Feedback Provided to the Proposal Teams - February 16, 2018
- Exploratory Proposals and Full Proposals Due - March 15, 2018
- Anticipated Project Start Date - July 2018
Questions that were asked and answered on the webinar are available on the site under the name FAQs. If you have a question that wasn't answered, please email it to REMADE_RFP@remadeinstitute.org, with the subject line: REMADE-18-01 Q&A.
We appreciate your continued commitment to the success of the Institute, and would like to thank you once again for your partnership.